Time most certainly flies when it comes to technology; it seems like yesterday since Apple released its iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
Before you know it, the world is focused on the next ‘big thing’… that’s the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro, apparently!
So, let’s take a look at the latest iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11…
– It’s less-expensive compared to previous models
Available to pre-order from 1pm this Friday (13th September) the new iPhone shall be available from £759 with trade-in. This figure will vary depending on device, context, and the retailer selling it – but it’s not going to be as extortionate as its predecessor.
– Capture like never before with the first triple-camera system
- Ultra Wide Wide
- The dual-camera system in iPhone 11 will capture everything from 4k video to stunning portraits. Use the Ultra Wide camera to zoom out for sweeping landscapes or impressive interiors.
iPhone 11 Pro
- The triple-camera system in iPhone 11 Pro adds a Telephoto lens for pro-level portraits and the ability to zoon in on distant subjects without moving closer. Excellent for wildlife photography and sport events!
– Night mode
Both devices are now even more capable to adjust to light surrounding it.
From dimly lit restaurants to the great outdoors under moonlight, the new Night mode uses intelligent software to deliver low-light shots never possible on the iPhone before. It’s all automatic too!
– Forget selfies – bring on slofie!
Up until now no iPhone could film slow motion movies using the selfie camera feature. That’s now changed and a whole new ability to be creative and have fun is here.
– Super retina XDR.
A sharp contrast from everything else.
– The most water-resistant iPhone ever
– Face ID is now 30 per cent faster
In addition to increased speed of Face ID – the latest iPhone now has up to 4-5 hours extra battery life. Now that’s worth shouting about.
See the official Apple website here.