Due to the Coronavirus / Covid-19 outbreak, we have had an influx of enquiries from clients who would like to arrange remote working for their team.
This is something we are able to offer support with – however it is important to understand there are right and wrong ways to allow a non-supported business machine to access your company network.
Your safety and security is important to us. We would like to minimise any potential risks.
To mitigate a fair amount of the risks associated with allowing multiple remote connections into your network, we have the following six primary recommendations to help you:
- MFA (Multi-factor Authentication) for remote logins – speak with us to implement;
- Anti-Spam software to filter your company emails – speak with us to implement;
- Current and up-to-date ‘paid for’ Anti-virus software – we can help;
- An up-to-date operating system (e.g. windows 10) with the latest updates and patches;
- Strong multi-character passwords;
- Ensure all employees do not have access to all of your important business critical files.
Other tips are:
- Do not save company files or passwords on home devices.
- Do not connect via Public Wi-Fi networks.
We hope the above information helps. Please do not hesitate to contact our team with further questions or let us know a convenient time to call you as each business will require its own specific solution >> email@example.com